Here you’ll find opportunities to join the team at Forge Bakehouse.
Senior Front of House / Barista
We’re looking for an experienced Front of House person to take on a senior role at Forge. You’ll be working with the Front of House Manager to ensure smooth day to day running of the café and shop, as well as supporting new staff, and participating in the development of Forge Bakehouse’s growth.
Speciality coffee is a key part of our café offering, barista experience and a passion for good coffee is a must. You’ll be working with our Head Barista to maintain high standards of quality, cleanliness and presentation. This means weighing shots in and out, keeping to recipe, and pouring beautiful latte art. You’ll be working on a trusty La Marzocco Linea Classic, paired with an Anfim Caimano and EK43.
- Friendly, welcoming, and confident in building a rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Efficient, working quickly and calmly.
- Able to take and build upon constructive criticism and feedback, and in turn develop and grow junior members of staff.
- Responsible for opening/closing the shop, and taking additional tasks in the absence of the FoH manager.
- Able to take pride in your workplace and product, motivated to maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- Available 42 hours a week, including weekends.
- A fun and passionate working environment
- Able to provide training and growth
- Looking to use your ideas and talents
- Offering a salary of £17,000 – £17,500 depending on experience, a bonus scheme alongside a delicious staff discount on our bakery produce and café menu.
If you think you’re right for this role, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org